Hello! Thank you for visiting! Here you will find a collection of my creative work. As a former photographer and studio owner I will forever have that creative spirit that drives me to search out beauty in the everyday. This is my passion, but also my personal goal. I believe we must push ourselves to become what we want. I strive for this everyday.
My creative interests include photography, design, restoration projects and linguistic among others. I am fluent in Spanish and currently teach in a bilingual classroom. I have a deep love for the people and culture of Latin America and travel to Latin American countries as often as possible.
For collaborations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I have also been involved in a number of volunteer events and missions over the last several years. I will share these as well as I am involved in new feats.
Just a few of my past interests and events:
National Relief Charities – 2015
- Mission trip to Indian Reservations of South Dakota to photograph the people of the Sioux and Lakota tribes. My photos were published in NRC’s Annual Reports, marketing materials, calendar, and website.
Refuge International – 2011-2014
- Adios Lombrices – 2011
- Mission trip to rural Guatemala to provide medication to school children in underdeveloped areas. I served as the photographer and the face of Rotary International.
- I volunteered my time through the annual “Change the World” bike ride as a photographer and support team member, as well as volunteering in their warehouse in Longview, Tx.
Downtown Detroit Association – 2009-2012
- I helped to create a downtown association to improve and grow our small downtown while preserving the history in our community. I also helped to plan and implement a thriving Arts Fest for a number of years.
Red River Valley Down Syndrome Society – 2011
- I provided photography for the annual calendar.
Detroit and Paris Texas Photographer